Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Logo, Company Name, and Product


My company name is Wavesoft Games.
It is an independent video game developer.
It makes games for the PC and ports them to consoles if it can.
I’d like to go for action platformers.
But I am open to other geners.
I value quality and elegance.

The logo is a computer disk with waves in it. I drew it up on the board as it seemed simple and simple logos have a certain charm. I also hoped it would be easy to remember. I have posted a mock-up I made in MS Paint.

 
The product I presented during the Elevator Pitch was the game concept: Goliath.
The premise is that you (David) are a regular human facing up against powerful robots (Goliath).
The robots clearly outmatch you, but if you fight smart and skillfully, you overcome them.
Game genre itself would be an action platformer and probably resemble Megaman.
I summarized it as “a game where you play as anti-robot Batman.”

Game would be sold for $10-$20 on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment